Search the forum,

Discuss What's the cost of tiling in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hi lads,

I am hoping to get a rough idea of a meter square tiling wall/ floor should cost in east London area?
Does the tiling depend on areas or is it depended on what sort of tiles and how much has to be tiled?

I am just asking as I am not in this trade and would like to get an idea what's the standard price for tiling. It will be something like Victorian floor tiles ( vintage look ) and small brick wall tiles what is the standard price usually?

T

Time's Ran Out

Unfortunately prices are not discussed in open forum,
You'd be better looking at the list of forum members in your area snd private messaging them to get a price/ contact. Me well I'am cheap!

Reaction score
Unfortunately prices are not discussed in open forum,
You'd be better looking at the list of forum members in your area snd private messaging them to get a price/ contact. Me well I'am cheap!
I apologise for that.
I didn't want to break any forum rules. However, I appreciate what you are saying just though it wouldn't harm to discuss things like that. I have got a good idea of what the cost should be but wanted to get confirmed. Thank you anyway for the advise and won't ask anymore. Perhaps someone can close the thread

Reply to What's the cost of tiling in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen