Discuss What's the cost of tiling in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
hi lads,

I am hoping to get a rough idea of a meter square tiling wall/ floor should cost in east London area?
Does the tiling depend on areas or is it depended on what sort of tiles and how much has to be tiled?

I am just asking as I am not in this trade and would like to get an idea what's the standard price for tiling. It will be something like Victorian floor tiles ( vintage look ) and small brick wall tiles what is the standard price usually?

T

Time's Ran Out

Unfortunately prices are not discussed in open forum,
You'd be better looking at the list of forum members in your area snd private messaging them to get a price/ contact. Me well I'am cheap!

Reaction score
Unfortunately prices are not discussed in open forum,
You'd be better looking at the list of forum members in your area snd private messaging them to get a price/ contact. Me well I'am cheap!
I apologise for that.
I didn't want to break any forum rules. However, I appreciate what you are saying just though it wouldn't harm to discuss things like that. I have got a good idea of what the cost should be but wanted to get confirmed. Thank you anyway for the advise and won't ask anymore. Perhaps someone can close the thread

Reply to What's the cost of tiling in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks