Currently reading:
What's The Best Brand Angle Grinder?

Discuss What's The Best Brand Angle Grinder? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
We are currently running a forum offer on the Flex angle grinder bundled with our blades but it seems each time I post it it's removed.

So here it is again - the Flex L3709 115mm Grinder in 110v or 230v bundled with our four best selling blades for tilers £99 + vat (£118.80) includes delivery to mainland UK:-

Forumgrinderoffer_zps52e46932.jpg

To be honest, this is a good deal as well

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
I've had bosch , metabo , dewalt , hitachi , and makita ! Been using makita for a year now and it's a good light machine , ample power , easy on the hand , only downside for me is the on/off switch, sticks a lot ! Bosch was lightest and smallest in the hand , great power great machine ! Dewalt I found to heavy and clumsy ! For me , when my makita burns out I'll buy another bosch !

Reply to What's The Best Brand Angle Grinder? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement