Search the forum,

Discuss What's The Best Brand Angle Grinder? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a Bosch.

Saying that, I treated myself to a Makita tool kit just before Christmas.......it has a 18v cordless grinder, which is bloody brill as well.

M

mike1979

I've got a bosch had it 17 years I kid you not !! It's just starting to make a slight funny noise

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I use mine on ceramic/porca and the makita on stone,.
They just use blades as normal depending on how much you use them.
Just buy ATS blades ,cheap as chips and good blades, or buy the flex which ATS are selling, never used the grinder but I've heard they are good

I

Ian

I've got 2 Makita grinders, a variable and a non variable speed, both are great, the variable speed is quite a bulky unit though. I have just invested in a dewalt cordless grinder as well, that is a brilliant tool and it lasts a good while when used with the 4.0ah batteries.

Reply to What's The Best Brand Angle Grinder? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen