Search the forum,

Discuss What was your very first tiling project ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MelonStrings

if advice or help is needed then just ask,dont try and be a hero if you are unsure of anything as there is always someone online who can help you.:thumbsup:happy tiling.

Cheers Brian!!

I don't like wasting peoples time so I try to research everything I can first... and then move on to the questions.... I'm sure all of my questions must have been answered a thousand times, I know you guys always give the best answers you can, but I don't want to annoy you all!!

Maybe jobs 2 and 3 will challenge you all a little more!!

Cheers,
Melon.

T

Time's Ran Out

Using sawdust to wipe the sand/cement grout off the surface of floor tiles at a service station on the A30 Ringwood Road in Dorset Circa 1973. Used to go down to the New Forest each weekend from London to learn the trade!
Lost a girlfriend but found a New Love:drool5: Tiling.
Timeless John.

PS. This is going in Chapter 1 of my memoirs.

H

Hawkofeagles

My first project was my kitchen floor and splash back 8 years ago, and it still looks as good now as it did when it was done. :thumbsup:

F

faithhealer

Two bathroom walls, arrived to find she had re-chosen small 'brick' tiles, took me three days! Since worked for her several times, must have done something right

T

thevinnyofoz

My first was in 2003 in my first house, did the bathroom and a corner shower, then did the kitchen floor and walls (pretty big area) and did it all from a book by Tommy Walsh lol that gonk off TV years ago ha ha. Then sold the place and travelled the world for three years on the profit. Happy days :lol:

S

smurf21

In at the deep end part of a four man team 1984 KFC Newcastle Four square tiles 6x6 In the kitchen areas and as doug used sawdust to remove the grouting,:ban:

F

Fred

The toilets iat the engineering factory I worked at as an airframe fitter........I voulanteed!

Reply to What was your very first tiling project ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen