Search the forum,

Discuss What size tile cutter to buy? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi everyone 🙂.My friend has a cheap ceramic cutting machine that i don't like working with. it is weak, its rail bends when cutting thicker tiles. I don't wanna mess around , I was thinking of buying a montolite 63p3 right away. It could do a lot of work. Now the problem is that tile sizes over 60 cm have become popular today. The last 2 jobs were tiles 60x120, 20x90. My question is, what do you think, is it wise to buy 63p3 and use the cheap machine for larger ceramics? Buying a montolite 125p3 and carrying it everywhere is not a solution.. it weighs 25kg.

Reply to What size tile cutter to buy? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen