Search the forum,

Discuss what manual tile cutter for starting out? in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hello and welcome Neil 😁.

Without starting a brand war I'd say Sigma 3C3M is a good all rounder. 72.5cm cutter so should cover most bases and with the push scribe be a bit easier to use.

You will soon get fed up using that size cutter for metro tiles though.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome Neil 😁.

Without starting a brand war I'd say Sigma 3C3M is a good all rounder. 72.5cm cutter so should cover most bases and with the push scribe be a bit easier to use.

You will soon get fed up using that size cutter for metro tiles though.

Thanks I'll check them out.

D

Dumbo

Go to somewhere that you can have a go with some cutters and buy the one you like , but get a proper one sigma,monti ,rubi , because if you get a cheap one you will end up buying a better one sooner or later.

Reply to what manual tile cutter for starting out? in the Tiling Tools > Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen