Search the forum,

Discuss What kind of tile is this, where can I get them from? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
A friend of mine just moved in to a council flat and has these tiles in his bathroom but wants them in his kitchen as well but can't find them any where, they are just under 20" x 20"

(I apologise about the poor quality of the photos)

IMG_0066.jpg IMG_0067.jpg

G

GoneGuy

D

Dumbo

Are they non slip and if so is that what your friend likes about them . Because if so if he or she were to go into a proper tile retailer like ctd or n and c nicobond I am sure they would be able to find something similar .

Reply to What kind of tile is this, where can I get them from? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen