Search the forum,

Discuss What is the best white epoxy grout available? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Having used bal ivory years ago... I've never had the call for an epoxy since. .. Until now.

With some epoxies I've heard that the whites can harden with a yellow hue. Is this still the case?

Any info greatly appreciated as per usual.

I

Ian

The last time I used epoxy I used this Cam
quva4ane.jpg

Easy to use and washing off wasn't too much trouble. It was 4 years ago so there's a fair chance it may have changed. My one tip is, keep putting the mixing paddle back in the tub every 10 mins or so, it seemed to help it stay more workable.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
The last time i used epoxy, earlier this year i used Bal easypoxy white. I have been back a few times since doing other jobs and it still looks white. My tip would be get twice as much cleaning gear as you think you will need and get yourself a big tub of gorilla wipes, these things work miracles.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I'm fine in the cleaning of it last time I used a vinegar mix in warm water. A tip from the tiler I stayed with.

Just this whole yellow hue thing has got my questioning brands.

M

Minesacarling

I think it only goes yellow if its not mixed right. Personally nicobond is the one I've used the most an never had any issues. Stay away from gran fix epoxy. Had a nightmare last time I used that

Reply to What is the best white epoxy grout available? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen