Search the forum,

Discuss What Do You Use When Polishing Porcelain Edges? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

i have a set of diamond polishing pads they do the trick no problem also good for limestones and marbles 80 grit to 1200 grit
can also be used for doing your nails if you want:D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Now the only word in that sentence that would impress me more is carbon. But you'd just have tourettes if you whacked it in there mid-sentence because I'm pretty sure there's no carbon involved.

J

Just Rizzle

did I say I did the graft my son who is my partner dose the polishing I just check it , if its not correct he dose it till its right they have to learn.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I still "drill holes" with a pin hammer tile nippers because it takes skill. Doesn't matter what the tile type is or the size of the hole. I'll get it as perfect as a drill, first time, every time.

So I see your point pal. Can't beat the hand machine, of, well, the hands.

O

Old Mod

Now the only word in that sentence that would impress me more is carbon. But you'd just have tourettes if you whacked it in there mid-sentence because I'm pretty sure there's no carbon involved.

image.jpg

Reply to What Do You Use When Polishing Porcelain Edges? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen