Discuss What a busy day! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

I have worked solidly today. I've never felt so much pressure to get things done.

Anybody else been mad busy today?

At least the day has passed fairly quickly :hurray:

R

richard Kent

Nope, :smilewinkgrin: cleaned the truck, sat on my behind a did some paper work, I even went clothes shopping with the boss :hurray:

D

Deleted member 9966

I shall be on the cider and alco pops tonight. Hope everybody else can enjoy a small tipple :8:

And I'm told I'm going to a BBQ, so I don't even have to cook. Nice one :hurray:

D

david campbell

4 -day week,just a pity i've done over 50hrs and pricing 2 jobs tonight with one of them about 30 miles away would have said no if she hadn't mentioned it was a 26m2 bathroom and 18m2 dining area

D

doug boardley

had a busy day myself liz, did a quote for a 24m2 floor that included insulation boards, ufh, thermostat, decoupler, uncallibrated slate in opus romano,( through three doorways). Stripped and danish oiled dining table, picked blackcurrants for jam making, done shopping, followed Lou on her power walk (me on bike with boys in bike trailer), pressure washed hens and ferret pens, done housework and got tea ready. Now having a glass of red!!:thumbsup:

T

TT Tiling

been working away from home this week ,sleeping in the back of the van , and will be for the next month 6 weeks ,big job over 600 sm floor tiling and about 400sm wall tiling , good rates, nice job, in a nice place ,for nice people ,i do miss the wife kids but hey the money makes up for that , and keep thinking about treating us all to a nice hols when its over , time to put my feet up this weekend have a drink relax:thumbsup:

P

Perry

I have worked solidly today. I've never felt so much pressure to get things done.

Anybody else been mad busy today?

At least the day has passed fairly quickly :hurray:
Liz have been the same for 44 years you will get used to it after a while lol

Reply to What a busy day! in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay