Search the forum,

Discuss Wetsaw servicing in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Al@Lifetiles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have a Battipav Wetsaw that has a few years under its belt. It still works perfectly but id be interested to know if there is anywhere that services this type of tool? All the screws are stripped or seized making it harder to clean, the fan that cools the motor has been removed cause it it knackered and a few other minor issues that don't effect the performance of the saw but are a bit annoying. I could just buy a new one but the motor on this is sound and feels wasteful to just chuck it.

B

Bill

Battipav uses Belle in the UK as a license and Belle stock parts for some of their machines.......might be worth a punt contacting Belle.

I have had 2 Belle VIP 260 machines which are just rebranded Battipavs......

Spare parts link

Al@Lifetiles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Battipav uses Belle in the UK as a license and Belle stock parts for some of their machines.......might be worth a punt contacting Belle.

I have had 2 Belle VIP 260 machines which are just rebranded Battipavs......

Spare parts link

Ive had a look at the link and the mini-tile 230 is the saw i am trying to fix. Thanks very much!

Reply to Wetsaw servicing in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen