Search the forum,

Discuss Wet Ufh - Tiling Onto Screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bassmonster

Hi all,

I'd appreciate any help.

I'll be installing wet underfloor heating in a new extension. I would like to know if i can tile straight onto the screed with flexible adhesive?

Thank you.

B

bassmonster

It'll be porcelain tiles.
I'm not too sure what type of screed as it's not been laid yet. The floor area is approximately 17sqm.

is there a certain type of screen that needs to go onto wet UFH?

the floor will be concrete with joists on top, then celotex boards and pipes clipped onto them.

I think the screed has to be 70mm.

Reply to Wet Ufh - Tiling Onto Screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen