Search the forum,

Discuss Wet rooms in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

terrycoe1

Just been to look at a job and I'm come across my first wet room i get the whole idea etc but when ruling the floor around the plug hole I see the tiles are cut in sections is this to help drain the water away !??

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The tiles are " enveloped" to the shower former to drain the water... im sure there plenty of info on here try doing a search on envoloping tiles in a wet room. .

T

terrycoe1

Cheers Yeh what I don't get is how some are lined to the corners of rooms then some are just lined were ever !I ill have a hunt about in here to get a better understanding!!

F

Flintstone

I think generally the cuts in the tiles go from the corner of the trap to the corner of the tray, often the trap isn't in the centre of the tray.

Reply to Wet rooms in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen