Search the forum,

Discuss Weekend in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Was down in Cardiff seeing them at the start of June as well.
Best live band you will hear.

I hope this doesn't start a music war but I would have to disagree.......... MUSE anyone?

I would also have to throw Slipknot and Metallica into the mix aswell in a close 2nd and 3rd place.

Anyway, as for the weekend..... Bowling tonight, then tomorrow, I'm starting my conservatory floor. Ripping the old tiles up and seeing what lies beneath. Hope its not a horror story.

T

Tile Shop

Went to watch ac/dc the other week, gutted when axl rose took over from johnston , but he was brillient

Johnson was supposed to be coming back if they could sort his hearing out. But looks like he's just been given a radio show which implies to me he ain't coming back. But gotta say, Axl's voice does fit the role. If not him, who else could have done it?

Reply to Weekend in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am about to waterproof an existing shower after taking out all of the old tiles and old mud waterproofing. From what I see there is an existing drainage. The idea is to clean everything...
Replies
Views
  • Question
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few ways to fix tile to bathroom walls. First you need to prepare the walls for tiling. Note that...
Replies
Views
Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of the slope from all sides) will be done with mosaic tiles (5x5 cm). After researching I came to the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other UK Tiling Forum is using a Free WordPress (that’s fine) but they went for wpForo instead of bridging...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays