Search the forum,

Discuss Want advice as having new bathroom fitted and I'm not happy with how the tiles have been done. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paul Drew

Hi all.
Just wants some professional opinions please as having a new bathroom fitted and this is how the tiles have been done.

IMG-20180819-WA0009.jpg

Q

Qwerty

Evening @Paul Drew Glad you came here for advice but sorry for the quality of tiling you have recieved. Exceptionally poor workmanship in my opinion.

W

Waluigi

He probably doesn’t have a hole saw to cut holes in the Porcelain so that he can drop the floor tile over the speedfit caps. He doesn’t have the knowledge to understand that it’s better to undercut the architraves instead of trying to cut round them.
The rest of it just shows the work of someone who doesn’t really have much of a conscience.

Most decent tilers would be horrified with themselves if they left a job like that.

Q

Qwerty

@Paul Drew , I've added the extra images you sent me. Apologies for any duplicates!

Its very poor attention to detail, sloppy workmanship and I'm really sorry you have had to endure this by somebody purporting to be a tiler

Reply to Want advice as having new bathroom fitted and I'm not happy with how the tiles have been done. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen