Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Wall and floor tiler wanted to work in glasgow in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi
This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own tiling company a year ago. Put simply i can't keep up with work! Myself and another tiler can't keep up with the amount of work we are getting. I need another tiler. Almost all of my work is in Glasgow.

The ideal candidate would be a fully qualified ceramic tiler-svq level 3.

.they must be tiling to an excellent standard (i am not interested in anyone who has sat a 10 minute course)

.they must have their own transport (car or van acceptable, as i will supply any materials in my van)

.they must have their own tools i.e tile cutter, wet cutter, angle grinder, tiling tools

. If you have a Cscs card great, if not. It isn't essential.

.they must have a good tiling background i.e ideally with good references.

Now a bit about us

As mentioned above i have been a tiler for 13 years, fully qualified, svq level 3. I have full public liability insurance for 2 million pounds for 5 employees. My company is called dynamic tiling. . I am not sure if i am allowed to advertise my number on here? (Much obliged if someone could clarify this???).

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from yous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. Well done!

Please leave contact details out of this thread. When the job is filled you'll get emails and calls for years.

Let people contact you via Private Message with their info or contact details. Or let them ask for yours. :)

Thanks again for choosing our forum.

Last edited:

Reply to Wall and floor tiler wanted to work in glasgow in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks