Discuss VOLPINO – COMPACT VIBRATOR FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Any rewew on this tool? Volpino_parete_01_DSC03810-300x200.jpg Volpino_pavimento_01_DSC03802-300x200.jpg

I

Italy

No,I just see some video with this and I think work. Maybe Antonio have a ''friend'' for :D(like Montolit man):p
I just remember, I have always paid the tools that I have purchased.
Nobody ever gave me anything for free. :)
In raimondi, the only contact I have, is mail of marco raimondi and phone of the technical office.:D

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
thought they would have taken the tile of the wall at the end of the demo or tiled onto a glass panel to show how well there troweling method worked and the machine worked.
shame, that video shows us nothing
IMO must archive much better result then manual tool and I think was already tested before come out from factory,Raimondi have great tools on the market.

Reply to VOLPINO – COMPACT VIBRATOR FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking to lay large format (900x900mm) thin (5.5mm) porcelain floor tiles onto a sand and...
Replies
Views
Manufacturer specified 3mm bed for these large format (2.4x1.2m) tiles, and that's what the...
Replies
Views
Looking for a large format tiler, comfortable with bevel cuts for outside corners. Job is in...
Replies
Views
Smuthruuuubeen
S
What would you guys do with the walls to prep for fitting 1200mm x 600mm Onice Verde (Porcelain)...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. I'm after some advice with regard large format Tiles with water fed underfloor...
Replies
Views
Tiberiu Curelaru
T
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22