Discuss VOLPINO – COMPACT VIBRATOR FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Any rewew on this tool? Volpino_parete_01_DSC03810-300x200.jpg Volpino_pavimento_01_DSC03802-300x200.jpg

I

Italy

No,I just see some video with this and I think work. Maybe Antonio have a ''friend'' for :D(like Montolit man):p
I just remember, I have always paid the tools that I have purchased.
Nobody ever gave me anything for free. :)
In raimondi, the only contact I have, is mail of marco raimondi and phone of the technical office.:D

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
thought they would have taken the tile of the wall at the end of the demo or tiled onto a glass panel to show how well there troweling method worked and the machine worked.
shame, that video shows us nothing
IMO must archive much better result then manual tool and I think was already tested before come out from factory,Raimondi have great tools on the market.

Reply to VOLPINO – COMPACT VIBRATOR FOR LARGE FORMAT TILES in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks