I'm Looking For This Tile viva ceramica aura beige - TilersForums.com

Search the forum,

Discuss viva ceramica aura beige in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Dear team,

We are looking desperately for a few tiles from a company Viva Ceramica, Aura Beige, part of Emil Ceramica Group.

Size 30x60

Glazed

Number 9N5T1R

Anything that you could have in your magazines would help us. Or are there any companies that you work in the past and they still have the tiles.

We are very desperate if we dont find just a one pack of tiles, we would have to redo the whole bathroom.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Paulina Mika-Clemons
[email protected]

Reply to viva ceramica aura beige in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen