Search the forum,

Discuss Victorian Mosaic - Logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

We tiled a large property 12 months ago and was asked at that time to look at the side entrance porch - I bought all the mosaic + additional materials - set it out and designed the 'Name'.
Then we were away working for a couple of months and heard nothing!
'I'll keep it in stock'

NOVEMBER IMPORT 052.jpg

Today the call came and they are ready now for the entrance to be tiled - looks like I'll be working from home for a few days when I finally get down from Hadrians Wall!

If it progresses well I'll keep you updated -but don't hold your breath - these take time.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

This is pure craftsmanship TJ, pity its a dying art. I'm glad you have passed your skills on to your son.:thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

This is pure craftsmanship TJ, pity its a dying art. I'm glad you have passed your skills on to your son.:thumbsup:

He's only into year 11 now so he'll have to do the cutting/preparation:lol:
Mind you this border was made by my wife/his mum and I just inlaid it on site!

R

Richard Edwards

Hello John

I know we have discussed Mosacis in the past and I am considering something similar.

What kind of backing mesh do you use and where can I source it from ?

Occasionally I have a Victorian Floor to do that requires mosaics [ ie Villeroy and Boch ] and sometimes an application in stone / pocelain that would lend itself to your kind of mosaic work.

I'm aware that you do a supply only and supply and fit service, but given the distance between NE England and South Wales, I might like to offer this myself.

Hope you do not consider it a bit of a cheek, - here and hoping

Richard

Reply to Victorian Mosaic - Logo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen