Search the forum,

Discuss VAT rise, IMO it is Media scary tactics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I think the media are using scare tactics when it comes to VAT rise..

My phone has rang at least twice a day ( quotes) since last monday on returning to work after xmas break.. it has gone mental..

So i think all this hype on the VAT issue is just the media scare tactics .. the same as when the recession started.

If it keeps like this then i am well happy.. so to the media i say http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-show-***-107.gif it is time they gave it a rest..

The public are spending ... well they are up here anyway...

D

Deleted member 9966

well i made a decision to keep spending lol...its the only way to beat this situation. money is the oil of the economy isnt it.
anyway, theres no pockets in shrouds in there!! ;0)

spoken like a true Economist Ed :thumbsup: that's how you get out of a recession, you spend your way out of it. carry on as normal, buy what you normally buy and everything will turn out fine. it always does.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
I rarely listen to the news now, I'm sick of all the negativity in this country, the work is steady, and people will still spend while they have money, and even if the economy comes crashing down, work will still get done however we choose to trade with each other, if you let all this rubbish worry you, you might as well jump off the nearest car park, because, there is nothing in life thrown at you that you can't handle if you're sound of mind, imho.:thumbsup:

Reply to VAT rise, IMO it is Media scary tactics in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.