Search the forum,

Discuss Van insurance part 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Following on from last weeks thread.Had a look around at plenty of sites to find good cover at a good price.No joy.
BUT,spoke to current insurer,the increase was going to be around £80.00,they are now going to renew my policy with only a £32.00 increase !!! :hurray:
Once again this company has given me a good deal.Have been with them for several years.

Commercial vehicle direct ( CVD ).
You cant get a price online,but leave your details on the web page and they will ring you back. :thumbsup:

following on from last weeks thread.had a look around at plenty of sites to find good cover at a good price.no joy.
But,spoke to current insurer,the increase was going to be around £80.00,they are now going to renew my policy with only a £32.00 increase !!! :hurray:
Once again this company has given me a good deal.have been with them for several years.
Commercial vehicle direct ( cvd ).
You cant get a price online,but leave your details on the web page and they will ring you back. :thumbsup:

SPOOKY:yikes:

I've only just put the phone down on CVD:yikes:

My best price was £500.50 from another firm and CVD wanted £635:yikes:

No thanks you:thumbsdown:

Reply to Van insurance part 2 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.