Discuss Van insurance part 2 in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Following on from last weeks thread.Had a look around at plenty of sites to find good cover at a good price.No joy.
BUT,spoke to current insurer,the increase was going to be around £80.00,they are now going to renew my policy with only a £32.00 increase !!! :hurray:
Once again this company has given me a good deal.Have been with them for several years.

Commercial vehicle direct ( CVD ).
You cant get a price online,but leave your details on the web page and they will ring you back. :thumbsup:

Reaction score
following on from last weeks thread.had a look around at plenty of sites to find good cover at a good price.no joy.
But,spoke to current insurer,the increase was going to be around £80.00,they are now going to renew my policy with only a £32.00 increase !!! :hurray:
Once again this company has given me a good deal.have been with them for several years.
Commercial vehicle direct ( cvd ).
You cant get a price online,but leave your details on the web page and they will ring you back. :thumbsup:

SPOOKY:yikes:

I've only just put the phone down on CVD:yikes:

My best price was £500.50 from another firm and CVD wanted £635:yikes:

No thanks you:thumbsdown:

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
CVD couldn't/wouldn't/didn't get anywhere near close to some prices I had for renewal. Way to expensive!

M

Mike

cvd were the cheapest for me this year, i think it was around £250. i've only got a combo tho and crime is very low around here

Reaction score
I just can't get a good deal on insurance at all at the minute:mad2:

I think they must all be panicking about this new gender legislation and not sure what to do with prices at the moment:thumbsdown:

M

Mike

also with all the bad weather over the winter they're still paying out. luckily mine aren't due again for about 6 months

Reaction score
After weeks of trawling through insurance websites - I have found Kwikfit to be a good bit cheaper, saving an annual £40 on my previously cheapest quote from Autonet:thumbsup:

One tip though (regardless of how hard this might be for you to do:mad2:) add the missus onto your policy when getting quotes.....

....it makes a difference:thumbsup:

Doesn't mean you have to let her drive your pride and joy:smilewinkgrin:

S

Stewart

Just got my renewal quote in from Direct Line and is twenty quid dearer than last year and that's with a claim....!

Reply to Van insurance part 2 in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks