Search the forum,

Discuss Unleaded/diesel how much? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Following on from another thread - How much are you paying per litre for fuel?
Newcastle - £1.12 unleaded.

O

Old Mod

£1.19 I think around here.
Don't see point in following prices, it's not like you have a great deal of choice haha
Unless you use an alternate fuel.
Is what it is.
C'est la vie!

O

Old Mod

I might want to drive down and fuel up where it is cheaper :p
Yeah, never got that idea tbh, talk about false economy. Haha
We're a captive audience, simple as.
It's like owning a luxury car, if you want it, that's the price you pay, no use bitchin about it. :)

B

Blunt Tool

2040 no petrol cars or vans anyway so you would think they would start having a petrol sale now so that they get rid of all their stock.

T

Tile Shop

Drove past again this morning. Diesel 109.7p. As with the rest of Kettering, worth visiting if you want a cheap fill!

Reply to Unleaded/diesel how much? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen