Search the forum,

Discuss Underfloor Heating Suppliers On Ebay Any Good? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gslack

Hey guys

After having a good chat with the guy who will be laying my tiles I've decided to go for ufh. Now the big question I've seen a few kits on eBay from different sellers and was wondering if any one has used them and what they like? The underfloor heating store seem to be shifting a fair few kits and decent priced, also warmstar are quite cheap.

Has any one had any experience with these matts on eBay?

Thanks

O

Old Mod

O

Old Mod

Which would you recommend Marc? I need one for my bathroom.

I always use warm up pro wire Paul.
1.8mm simple and fast to install 24/7 support line, it truly is 24/7 too I've tested it! Haha, and they can be repaired on site.
And a lifetime guarantee!
And I like their controllers haha

Last edited by a moderator:

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Manchester
1.8mm simple and fast to install 24/7 support line, it truly is 24/7 too I've tested it! Haha, and they can be repaired on site.

I only know from chats on here........but I do believe you are telling the truth when you say you tested it 24/4 lmfao

G

Gslack

Underfloor heating some times upgrade you to the prowarm version for free when they've run out of the unbranded stock

Reply to Underfloor Heating Suppliers On Ebay Any Good? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays