Search the forum,

Discuss Uheat in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Anyone on the forum used UHeat's electric UFH?

Got a very very good price frim them today. But conscious that I've never used them before and don't want to trip myself up.

Their ecoboards? Any feedback?

Opted for their loose wire and touch screen start. Again, any feedback?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I used to sell it. Or the Elektra brand. A good 10 years ago. They've been around nearly as long as warmup in the UK and Elektra the brand they own have been around a lot longer:

All boards are the same. So you have cement coated ones, or standard. So if you've ever used any of the boards, you've basically used the same thing.

Very good company because they're commercial electricians first. UFH supplier second. So they know the drill.

Unlike just a tiler selling it etc

Reply to Uheat in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen