Currently reading:
Trusted Lads And Ladies - How's It Going?

Search the forum,

Discuss Trusted Lads And Ladies - How's It Going? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

I got diagnosed in February , had loads of scans , tonsils out, neck dissection operation, chemo therapy and radiotherapy, had a lump on my neck which was cancerous but they wanted to find where it came from , they know it started somewhere in the back of the mouth , tongue or tonsils but no amount of searching could find it so they give you a full blast of treatment to all areas
Good news is it is a curable cancer it was caused by HPV virus not drinking or smoking , head and neck Hpv cancers have 85% plus survival rates if caught in time so fingers crossed I should be fine

L

LM

Well I havent shared it on the forum , but I am undergoing treatment for head and neck cancer and have been in Mount Vernon hospital for the past 3 weeks prognosis is good but the treatment has been really tough,its going to take several months before I am back working
TF and facebook have been a good escape mentally
Best of luck Gary, I've just read the thread.
My brother in law got diagnosed last year with liver cancer at 28, 46% of his liver was in bad shape, they tried a new American treatment on him and low and behold he is now cancer free, the advancements in treatments is amazing now.
Good luck with your recovery mate :)

Reply to Trusted Lads And Ladies - How's It Going? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in the more relevant forum. I hope your businesses are flourishing! Be well
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement