Search the forum,

Discuss Trust a trader in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

I see that trustatrader.com is getting alot of radio adverts in.

Anyone advertise with them at all?

G

GazTech

Another customer street....they insult our intelligence that we cant get work by ourselves .....tell you who else is spending advertising money,
giveusyourmoneyandwewillgoinyellowpagesandrecommendatrustytrader.com

E

enduro

The customers i market my business at probably dont listen to theses radio station..mainly radio 4 or classic fm so be no good to me:lol:

D

davy_G

We have 'handyman matters' doing a huge push on the radio & papers over here. Offering employment to trades with guaranteed work etc. Whats the point, they take all the good money from any jobs they might get you. Stay well clear, as someone who signed up with customer street when i started im still suffering with monthly payments. If its someone selling advertising hang up unless you want to mess with them a little, i do that if im too busy!

D

davy_G

It hurts me to admit but 270 initial payment for the site and the 35 quid a month for something or other that seemed a good idea at the time. I tried to cancel recently and got the monthly down to 25 till my year term is up.
They phoned me when i was just starting and being keen to drum up work i went for it hook line and sinker.

F

Fekin

Unlucky mate.

Do you think you have had much work from having the advert with them.

Also exactly what is it they did for you ?

D

davy_G

Unlucky mate.

Do you think you have had much work from having the advert with them.

Also exactly what is it they did for you ?

I have had 2 calls resulting from the site. One was too far away to even go and quote the other thought i sold tiles.

As for what they did for me, stroke me. Dick turpin wore a mask!

G

Gazzer

I had Customer street or something like that on the phone to me recently ....same old chat...NO THANKS

Reply to Trust a trader in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen