Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Trojan Diamond Blades and Grinder Discs in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Diamond Blade Range - - http://www.trojanlimited.co.uk/diamond-blade-range/

Diamond Blade Range
Platinum Diamond Blade Range
Platinum quality diamond blades are aimed at the heavy user and are the most versatile blades we stock, with increased lifespan in a multitude of applications they prove to be very cost effective and are Trojan’s most popullar selling product’s.

Platinum Multi Material Diamond Blade
Cuts abrasive and hard materials
TROJAN

PRICE ON APPLICATION

resize-7-162x162.jpg

[DLMURL="http://www.trojanlimited.co.uk/product/platinum-turbo-diamond-blade/"]Platinum Turbo Diamond Blade[/DLMURL]
Fast and precise.
TROJAN

PRICE ON APPLICATION

Platinum Duo Cut Diamond Blade
PRICE ON APPLICATION

View our Application Chart

Platinum Asphalt Diamond Blade
PRICE ON APPLICATION

Platinum Vortex
PRICE ON APPLICATION

Pro Diamond Blade Range
Pro quality diamond blades are aimed at the mid to heavy usage customer i.e groundworkers, civil engineers and utility sectors. They offer extremely good lifespan and versatility and prove very popullar time and time again.

resize-14-162x162.jpg

[DLMURL="http://www.trojanlimited.co.uk/product/pro-multi-material-diamond-blade/"]Pro Multi Material Diamond blade[/DLMURL]
PRICE ON APPLICATION

resize-20-162x162.jpg

[DLMURL="http://www.trojanlimited.co.uk/product/pro-vortex-2/"]Pro Vortex[/DLMURL]
PRICE ON APPLICATION

Pro Hard Applications Diamond Blade
PRICE ON APPLICATION

Pro Turbo Diamond Blade
PRICE ON APPLICATION

Pro Duo Cut Diamond Blade
PRICE ON APPLICATION

Pro Asphalt Diamond Blade
PRICE ON APPLICATION

Plus Diamond Blade Range
Plus quality diamond blades are aimed at the economy and budget minded user. These blades will deliver a good lifespan and outlast most of our competitor’s products in the entry level range.

Plus Asphalt Diamond Blade
PRICE ON APPLICATION

Plus Hard Applications Diamond Blade
PRICE ON APPLICATION

The benefits:
Diamond blades are extremely important in cutting hard and abrasive materials. They are essentially saw blades which have diamonds fixed on their edges. The blades have many uses including concrete, asphalt, stone, bricks, glass, ceramic and coal balls in the building and construction industry. They also have use in gem industry for cutting gemstones and in the IT industry in the cutting of semiconductor materials.

Types:
As earlier mentioned, these blades come in different types which determine the uses. Here are the main types:
• Circular diamond blades which are the most common types
• Diamond band saw which is a flexible closed steel band with diamonds on the teeth of one edge of the band by a process referred to as electroplating.
• A diamond gang saw blade which is a long steel plate with diamond segments welded onto it.
A few other types are designed for specific needs and may include concrete, marble, granite, masonry, asphalt as well as gem-cutting blades. There are also blades designed for general purposes. The blades are designed to cut with or without water.

Advantages:
There are several benefits associated with the used of diamond blades. Here are the highlights of the main ones:
• These blades have excellent resistance against temperature shocks and does not break or crack
• It eliminates the need to change blades saving you down-time and therefore money
• Multi purpose diamond blades eliminate the need to stock several blades for cutting different materials.
• With these blades, it is possible to achieve better gloss, smoothness and bulk in the final product
• While diamond blades are expensive, they are high quality and durable meaning you will not have to make frequent replacements.

There are tons of reasons why any construction, IT and gemstone industry must have diamond blades in their possession. You can choose between specialized or multi-purpose diamond blades depending on your needs.

Product Finder
1.What do you want to do?
2.What do you want to cut?
3.What series? (Plus, Pro, Platinum)

Platinum Diamond Blades - Platinum quality diamond blades are aimed at the heavy user.

Pro Diamond Blades - Pro quality diamond blades are aimed at the mid to heavy usage customer.

Plus Diamond Blades - Plus quality diamond blades are aimed at the economy and budget minded user

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Had a bit of good feedback about these blades I'm going to see if we can get some tested and reviewed to see how they compare to other well-liked blades.

M

Mike ramsdale

I can vouch for the platinum ceramic blade. Best I have used for Porce. Fraction of the cost of the marcrist and other 'top brands'
Not tried any others so am curious as to how the green turbo continuous rim performs. If anyone treats themselves

T

Time's Ran Out

Mike - it was your suggestion about the Trojan Platinum turbo diamond blade and how good it was that prompted me to try one. Now I'll wait to see if I can test one;).
If not it looks like next pension day!

M

Mike ramsdale

I haven't tryed the 'platinum turbo diamond' (green)....... the 'platinum ceramic' is the one (red) although they might have re worded now to 'platinum hard tile' I gues they realised having the word ceramic on it may suggest its only good for ceramics and may have put people off...... hope that makes sense...

K

Kia tiling

Id be interested in your views. Using, Rubi, marcrist and ats at the moment they can all be good in different ways for different tile...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
What size blades do you use?? I think I'm getting some for you guys to test. So we need a couple of jobs with tough tiles that you have coming up and to know what size blade you need etc. Perhaps get a different blade out to a couple of different members.

Could do with guys who use grinders a lot so they can compare against their existing good blades.

I

Italy

always available for testing.
115 mm is better.
He's working with 30x60x1 cm, very harsh. otherwise in the garage, I still have one of 60x60x2 cm pack. course porcelain

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Tony, I think it might be easier for us to post here in the UK but I'll keep it in mind.

Reply to Trojan Diamond Blades and Grinder Discs in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks