Discuss Trojan Diamond Blades and Grinder Discs in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't chased this up so I'll get on it. Need some of these tested out.

I

Italy

Haven't chased this up so I'll get on it. Need some of these tested out.
if you want serious test, you have to entrust the master "apprentice" Italian.
modestly speaking :rolleyes:
joke, joke, just eat dust

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay guys. I've sent you a PM with the email to contact. Send Paul your address and he's got some blades that need testing out ;)

Apparently awesome blades and very well priced.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I did originally hear about it in a thread, so somebody has, but I forget who it was! But I'm sure we'll hear about them soon. 4 or 5 members should be getting some to play around with.

M

Mike ramsdale

I would say the best about for 9-12 mm porce. I use a corded grinder and haven't tryed it on thicker tiles or slate, quartz,stone etc so can't vouch for that but 100% the best ai have used for your common every day porce.

S

Spud

I used the bellota A rim blade the other day exceptional good clean cut on porcelain I will post some pictures when I get a minute , it was a better cut than my montolit progres

Reply to Trojan Diamond Blades and Grinder Discs in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks