Discuss Trojan Diamond Blades and Grinder Discs in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like it's 115mm we need then. Haha

Have you guys got some jobs coming up that you can use them on?

W

White Room

I don't use blades, I bite my way through! Haha
Course I use em!:D
Typically 115mm
However I've bought a couple of 125mm lately.
And my wet saw is 300 or 350, it takes both.

Is that one of those variable speed jobbies....

O

Old Mod

What size blades do you use?? I think I'm getting some for you guys to test. So we need a couple of jobs with tough tiles that you have coming up and to know what size blade you need etc. Perhaps get a different blade out to a couple of different members.

Could do with guys who use grinders a lot so they can compare against their existing good blades.
We're continuously looking for good blades capable of dealing with the thin porcelain.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Noted guys. Inc you @timeless john

I'll find out how many we can get to test and play with, then get back to you all. Then we can work out between you all which jobs you have coming up they can be used on, so those with the soonest jobs are probably the best for us to send the blades to.

And we can take it from there then.

Reply to Trojan Diamond Blades and Grinder Discs in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks