Search the forum,

Discuss Trim issue - opinions please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I think Jordan is right - here's another one. The socket doesn't sit flush against the tiles.

IMG_20190621_125321058.jpg

Reaction score
Ah yes, got my torch for a close look and the tile does go behind it. I'm sure it can be improved, although I'm not sure it'll go completely flat as one of the tiles doesn't seem flat against the wall. Can't get a picture that does it justice - bottom one looks quite noticeably sunken in real life!

1561118892452846642147385681474.jpg

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I've just noticed that B&Q have this same trim finish on their website. Not that i'm saying it's right...

3663602849070_01i.jpe

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Trimming the top and a window reveal with metros is always a pain because of the different thicknesses of the tile.

Imo trimming the top of any tile in a kitchen is a personal preference, some tiles look better with the rustic look some don't.
As always it should be something to discuss with the client before tiling starts.

Reply to Trim issue - opinions please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen