Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Travertino Classico 150668 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Topps have just discontinued this tile which is a pain as they are still showing them in their showrooms and I am desperate to get hold of 7 boxes. Is there any hope? Can anyone can help or advise regarding the supplier to Topps? In hope!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
They used to hot glue gun the tiles onto their display boards, if each board has about 10 on display, you want to quickly find 7 shops with the tiles and ask them to take them off display for you and sell them to you. Perhaps that might work. They have about 300 stores or something, so you must be able to find a dozen shops with them still.

I

Ian

Do you have a pic? I can't seem to find one of it. Is it a travertine effect tile or proper stone?

Reply to Topps Travertino Classico 150668 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

Topps Travertino Classico 150668 > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss Topps Travertino Classico 150668 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Topps have just discontinued this tile which is a pain as they are still showing them in their showrooms and I am desperate to get hold of 7 boxes. Is there any hope? Can anyone can help or advise regarding the supplier to Topps? In hope!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
They used to hot glue gun the tiles onto their display boards, if each board has about 10 on display, you want to quickly find 7 shops with the tiles and ask them to take them off display for you and sell them to you. Perhaps that might work. They have about 300 stores or something, so you must be able to find a dozen shops with them still.

I

Ian

Do you have a pic? I can't seem to find one of it. Is it a travertine effect tile or proper stone?

Reply to Topps Travertino Classico 150668 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen