Search the forum,

Discuss Today's Trade Point offer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Normally only get the text on a Sunday for the Monday offer. Thought it seemed a good offer

I

Ian

They have the Bosch multi tool on offer at £60 from £80, another 15% would make it a decent purchase.

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Sale! 15% off ALL Appliances, ends 6/1! Plus extra discounts on Bathrooms, Showers, Taps & selected Kitchens! Details in store. No SMS? Reply Stop

B

Bubblecraft

Incredible TradePoint Deal! 20% off all Flooring & Tiles, this Fri Sat & Sun only! Don't miss out! Ends 13/1/2013. No SMS? Reply STOP

B

Bubblecraft

TradePoint Mega Monday Deal! 10% off EVERYTHING, tomorrow only! Plus, new catalogue out now! Don't miss out, 14/01/2013 only. Details in store. No SMS?Rply STOP

Reaction score
the new catalogue is out today but prices not valid till the morning as i just found out just bought trade screw box should of been £18.99+vat i just put it on my trade card when i got home i looked at receipt and it was £28 not happy its going back in the morning and then ill buy it back again.

Reply to Today's Trade Point offer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen