Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Work Experience Required - Durham NE Area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scruffa

Hi,

I'm an adult (42 year old) DIY tiler and have completed an introductory course at NETT and gained an ASET level 2 qualification about 6 months ago.

I've recently been made redundant and am interested in gaining some (un-paid) work experience in floor & wall tiling. I have my own tiling tools inc. 600mm genisis pro dry tile cutter, trowels, hand nippers etc and a full clean driving licence.

I live in Durham and would like to hear from tilers in the North East . I would have to be covered by your company’s Public Liability Insurance policy before I could start. I'm willing to pay for any additional expense that this may cost you.

Regards,
Scruffa

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

You may find it tough at the moment, a lot of guys are struggling anyway without having to pay for extra insurance. Good luck if something turns up

D

davy583

Get your own insurance mate its not that expensive and I think you can get quotes for it on the forum. Good luck getting some work mate

F

foxman

Hi Scuffa, i live in Washington area and did the same course about 2 and a half years ago, ive hopefully gots ome jobs comming up at the end of the month, if i can ill contact you mate.Cheers Mick.

S

Scruffa

Thanks Mick, I live in Sherburn, Durham so Washington isn't too far away for me. Hope too here from you soon.

Cheers Mark

Reply to Tiling Work Experience Required - Durham NE Area in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen