Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling stairs, which trim shoud i use . in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello. I need to tile an indoor stairs, which trim can I use? Could be a normal aluminium L shape ? Any other suggestions I should have in mind for the job? The actual stairs are concrete. Thanks on advance!

bsc ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
thats fine you can use a square edge trim (L shaped) or you could use a noseing trim
which goes over the top or some you fix first and tile up to it . Use the one you think will
look best, im sure your local tile store will have some options.

Reaction score
thats fine you can use a square edge trim (L shaped) or you could use a noseing trim
which goes over the top or some you fix first and tile up to it . Use the one you think will
Thanks, I will give it a go,
Thanks! I wasnt sure about it.

Reply to Tiling stairs, which trim shoud i use . in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen