Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling shower tray in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perfect Tiling

Hi all. Have got to tile a Lux Elements flush shower tray next week. Customer has ordered 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles for it and the rest of the bathroom floor...however, they don't understand that I have to cut the tiles in the tray to fit with the fall to the waste. They want the tiles left as whole tiles to match the rest of the level floor!!!! Tried to explain that the tiles won't "bend" to suit the profile and that if they want the floor to all be the same they will be better with mosaic tiles...as I usually lay. I dont want to cut the tiles that they have just to show them what it will look like (in case they don't want it) and the showroom has no stands with this type of tray. Has anyone got a picture they can download of the finished article so that I can show them what the floor will be like...or better still...can anyone bend tiles??X**%"! :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Barry bp

Image0087.jpg P2100029.jpg
Novellini wet dec only has 2 slopes other pic is envelope cuts maybe helpfull:thumbsup:

P

Perfect Tiling

Barry...thank you very much. I will show these to my customer at the weekend. I bet they wish they had gone for the Novellini as it is very neat. Youv'e done a nice job on them...I will endeavor to meet your standards. Thanks again!! Its amazing just what some customers think....or just don't seem to realise!!

Reply to Tiling shower tray in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen