Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry mr big time? This is a m2 price thread,you are quoting billy big ballsack £m2 rates when it’s not straight forward tiling.
And it’s a open thread you daft old sod

Tile Marble Granite

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry mr big time? This is a m2 price thread,you are quoting billy big ballsack £m2 rates when it’s not straight forward tiling.
And it’s a open thread you daft old sod
You are dead wrong buddy. Read the second post. It clearly states prices per m2 plus additional prices for the custom work. Don't just pick on me for no reason just because you cannot deliver a top notch job. I m in London, price speaking, that s the real price for professional jobs. Reason why I don't live in Lancashire damn it!

Last edited:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You are dead wrong buddy. Read the second post. It clearly states prices per m2 plus additional prices for the custom work. Don't just pick on me for no reason just because you cannot deliver a top notch job. I m in London, price speaking, that s the real price for professional jobs. Reason why I don't live in Lancashire damn it!
Ah bless, it’s superman, your right , I cannot in no way deliver a top notch jjob like you sweetheart, I’m only a poor northerner , and your a septic living in the big smoke.
It’s no wonder no one comes on here anymore with massive billy big ballsacks like you and a few others on .And trust me, mitres and bullnose are not really bespoke,as everyone and his sister in law does it, I was being nice , it’s really easy work with the right tools .
Good day my elitist spermstain, I may come back on in a month or two to see your brilliant comeback.Carry on the bespoke work.

Tile Marble Granite

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ah bless, it’s superman, your right , I cannot in no way deliver a top notch jjob like you sweetheart, I’m only a poor northerner , and your a septic living in the big smoke.
It’s no wonder no one comes on here anymore with massive billy big ballsacks like you and a few others on .And trust me, mitres and bullnose are not really bespoke,as everyone and his sister in law does it, I was being nice , it’s really easy work with the right tools .
Good day my elitist spermstain, I may come back on in a month or two to see your brilliant comeback.Carry on the bespoke work.
Show us what you can do and we call it even. However, you should not be talking about bullnose if you never done it yourself to see how easy is to fabricate anything let alone porcelain. Do not talk please!

Last edited:

CraigC

-
Reaction score
Hi All, out of curiosity how many days would it roughly take to lay 65sqm of 600x600x10 porcelain tiles. No complex corners. As a rough estimate how much to get it all done.

Reply to Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen