Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I charge for replacing tiles in the middle of the floor or wall, between 20 and 60 per tile.

For the rest, it's about 200 by day. If the customer is on budget and happy with poor quality, then there will result in more sqm by day, by the contrary, top quality fewer sqm by day... It's simple.
That’s probably the biggest load of tosh I’ve seen written on here, and that’s saying something .
So if you do loads of m2 you are rough , but if you lay 1 tile a day ,you are awesome, clown

Reaction score
I generally price it on the job but normally £35/per m2 unless I'm including materials I might charge £40/45 it all just depends on the job really and day rate is normally £175

I

Italy

I was just wondering if the days in the UK are 24 hours
as all over the world
or 12 hours.
because something is wrong.
or they are not capable of doing the calculations I :)

Reply to Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen