Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling on to impey shower tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Can anyone help. I’ve installed an impey wet room shower tray, do I need to use the impey waterproof membrane or can I tile directly on top of the impey tray?

Reaction score
I recently tiled one of these trays the sticky membrane needs to be installed onto it before tiling then I’d tank it too for double protection. As it’s a plastic wet tray tile adhesive won’t stick to it without the membrane.

Reaction score
I recently tiled one of these trays the sticky membrane needs to be installed onto it before tiling then I’d tank it too for double protection. As it’s a plastic wet tray tile adhesive won’t stick to it without the membrane.
The membrane is the tanking, you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Reply to Tiling on to impey shower tray in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen