Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling green plaster board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

eddcottee

Arms
Ipswich
Wedi sell ready made bath panels which you can tile onto. You may be best looking for one of those if looking to replace what you were trying to do originally.

Also, I assume when you mention a ready mixed adhesive, you are referring to what you stuck the tiles on the "green board" with? If so, that's no good and a powder adhesive will be what you need.

Also I would fit the panel first and then tile it, unless others on here suggest different?

Cheers

Edd

Reply to Tiling green plaster board in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays