Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling floor on floorboards in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sayma shah

Hi
Please can some one help!!
I have floorboards in my hall way and part of my kitchen. 6 years ago I got a builder to lay porcelain tiles , he put down ply wood boards. After a couple of years the tiles started to wobble and grout was coming out . Then last October I re decorated the house and another builder recommended that we should use Hardi backer screw it down then put in the tiles. This time by June 7 months later a couple of the tiles started to wobble and grout was coming out. I am looking for a tiler who can sort this out and do this job again so that this time my tiles don't become loose. Many thanks , please contact me , I don't mind when the job is done.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi , can I have Mr Benton's contact details please ?

Hi @Sayma shah , I'm sure Harrow is a wonderful place, but unfortunately I live 200 miles from said place, so its probably a little too far. I'm sure there are a few guys on here who are much closer to help you out.

Reply to Tiling floor on floorboards in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen