Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Courses in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DaveCSC

Hi All,

If you are interested in attending an intensive tiling course please visit our website at www.tradeteacher.co.uk. We offer two week intensive tiling courses which can be attended either on their own or as part of a package including plastering and plumbing skills.

Our two week courses are an excellent first step into the industry and are taught by experienced tilers with many, many years experience, we still have Howard and John working with us and we have now just recruited Geoff Wigstead.

Our courses are intensive and each day is filled teaching you skills that you will actually use outside of the centre. After you have completed your training you will be fully supported and you can contact either the centre or your tutor directly. We are here to help you succeed. Our training centre is accredited by City & Guilds, Cskills CITB and we are an associated training centre to The Tile Association.

The following link takes you to our youtube page and this next link takes you to our Facebook page I admit that we have been a little poor on keeping our Facebook and youtube pages updated on a regular basis but we aim to improve on this so like them and add to your favourites to be kept up-to-date with our centre and courses, etc. Funding is available if you are in the armed forces as our courses are ELC approved.

If you have any questions though please either post on here, send me a private message or email our centre at [email protected]

Many Thanks,
Dave

Reply to Tiling Courses in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen