Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling course in Warrington. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

andrewh

Hi all,
Im new to tiling and have been thinking about taking a course.
I have found PTS training centre in Warrington.Has anybody taken a course there lately?If so what do you think and would you recommend?
Would be very grateful of any feedback.

D

DHTiling

Hello andrew..have you looked in the course feedback section...next to this one you just posted in.;)

A

andrewh

Hi Dave,
I have looked and found a few reviews but all seemed a little dated,back to 07.
I was just wondering if the centre still had a good rep?

C

curlycan

Hi Dave,
I have looked and found a few reviews but all seemed a little dated,back to 07.
I was just wondering if the centre still had a good rep?
Hi I'm just finishing my course in Harlow with same company and it's been really eye opening but don't expect to be a pro tiler when you have finished because you will be still at the begining of your steep learning curve. I've enjoyed it and can't wait to start getting some jobs in if any out there.

Reply to Tiling course in Warrington. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen