Search the forum,

Discuss tiling above a Window in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What do you use to support your tiles above the window.

With tiles getting bigger and heavier its not possible to relie on the non slip adhesive. ......especially when the wondows above a bath..:yikes:

W

WetSaw

I thought that was one of the jobs for the apprentice, if you've not already sent him to get the "long stand"

Or extending props..

K

kimboslash

Somebody needs to invent some kind of extendable T stand that sits on the bottom sill supporting the row of tiles above the window, and can be lengthened depending on the dimensions...

Anyone?

K

kimboslash

They then end up getting cut down depending on the window sizes or used for straight edges etc... One piece of kit would be a nice solution.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use bits of timber forming a T, I always have bits of wood laying about to make one to suit

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have 1 of these in the van (used to have 2....but 1 got run over :incazzato:)

image.jpg

I

Ian

Bit of wood screwed into the head of the window. I'd like one of those poles, I'll have to purchase one soon.

Reply to tiling above a Window in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen