Search the forum,

Discuss tiling a bath panel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

grahamster

ok thanks again,some good ideas there,i like the mirrored screws option,nice finish......another one for bearwithme,what have you used to finish around the bottom of the bath panel and around skirtings,the black strips?nice finish aswell,if you dont have the option of taking skirtings off.

Reaction score
you could tile as normal and fit in an inspection panel where it's required and fix it with magnets, here's one I did earlier (well not a bath panel) and it worked a treat..Mark.

Last edited:
B

bearwithme

hi grahamster, new product at band q. customer showed me it. works like adjustable height door trim. 1 length under floor then top length just clicks in gives a nice low profile finish rather than using quadrant. sorry mate , can't remember name. you'll find it in laminate floor section. :thumbsup:

P

Perry

you could tile as normal and fit in an inspection panel where it's required and fix it with magnets, here's one I did earlier (well not a bath panel) and it worked a treat..Mark.

or you could use plasterboard and send me the money u would have paid for the inspection panel (mark only joking) :pete

Reaction score
or you could use plasterboard and send me the money u would have paid for the inspection panel (mark only joking) :pete

Pete I made it with no more ply...no extra cost, apart from on the price for the messing...lol

M

maclure

Instead of the mirror screws , you can countersink the hole and cover the screwhead with matching grout. It can then be removed if access is needed and is not so noticeable.

JL

P

Partizannka

I've recently got a wonderful bathroom at LINK REMOVED, but it is of round shape, how should i fit the tiles around it?

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scott

I done this for a customer a couple of weeks back in natural stone,i plyed it and screwed it to the battons,there was no real need for an access panel as the taps are in the wall

Nice finish, how about access to the waste though?:oops:

Reply to tiling a bath panel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen