Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers wanted for a project in Eye, on the Suffolk/ Norfolk border in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Small commercial contract - tiles and adhesives supplied
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
350m2
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Eye, Suffolk/ Norfolk border
Waveney Valley Tiling Ltd. are looking for tilers for a commercial project in Eye, on the Suffolk/ Norfolk border.

There would be three or four weeks work tiling the walls of a factory (not at height). All materials and tiles are provided, so it is possible for labour only and bona-fide subcontractors to work on this project.

We are open to pricing the tilers on a m2 or day rate so please message to discuss or if you have any other questions.

David
Director, Waveney Valley Tiling

T

Time's Ran Out

Thanks for posting this opportunity.
Any bona -fide subcontractors interested please use the PM messaging service to reply direct to David.

Reactions: Dan
Reaction score
Waveney Valley Tiling Ltd. are looking for tilers for a commercial project in Eye, on the Suffolk/ Norfolk border.

There would be three or four weeks work tiling the walls of a factory (not at height). All materials and tiles are provided, so it is possible for labour only and bona-fide subcontractors to work on this project.

We are open to pricing the tilers on a m2 or day rate so please message to discuss or if you have any other questions.

David
Hi David,

Im Brad from south coast tiling, I can possibly be available for you if need, iv had plenty experience on larger commercial work and willing to travel,

feel free to call or send me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

David

Hi David,

I have 2 tiler’s I can send down to you, one female one male. We are a north west family business looking to expand.

If accommodation can be provided that would be a bonus.

Looking forward to a reply.

Thanks
Jason

(Pictures of work on rated people: JLR)

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tilers wanted for a project in Eye, on the Suffolk/ Norfolk border in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen