Discuss Tilers needed, Manchester in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. Marka

Marka Mark

County:
    Manchester
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Manchester

Looking for experienced Tilers in Manchester. Good rates of pay. Immediate start.
    Please get in touch.
    Cheers
    Mark

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Manchester then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thanks for posting Marka.

Contact Marka direct HERE

3. Marka

Marka Mark

Hi mate it wouldn't let me contact you.

Sorry no personal details allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
  4. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Can you explain your problem Marka please?

5. Marka

Marka Mark

When I click on the contact link it says error?

6. Andystiletiling

Andystiletiling Professional Tiler

The system is probably wondering why you need to contact yourself :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. 3_fall

As Andy says above, if you're actioning the link I put in, then it will show as an error.
    That link is for others to contact you.

• Like Like x 2
  8. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Unless your me then you don't have a contact link! ;)

9. 3_fall

What do you mean John?

10. JulianSidney

JulianSidney Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

when viewing yourself John you won't see a 'Contact' button
    at least I don't ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. 3_fall

Was going to mention that but didn't want to make the assumption. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. JulianSidney

mind you, perhaps John should have one so he can talk to himself, you know, Help the Aged, then he shouldn't feel lonely ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. timeless john

No one ever wants to contact me!
    Ok Julian has explained.:)

• Like Like x 3
  14. timeless john

I have a direct line to Help The Aged and the Samaritans depending on the replies I receive here.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

I think we should have a forum where it is closed to general public but where bona-fide Tiling contractors can come on and post their jobs also quoting their rates so people know whether bother contacting them .

• Like Like x 3
  16. Tom Astley

Tom Astley Professional Tiler

I see no link unless I use the quote system...like this message....

17. JulianSidney

you mean have a good laugh at some of the prices ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Silly (-) Silly (-) x 1
  18. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

Exactly and I think some of them need to know . I nearly chocked on my lunch when a contractor offered me £15 psqm to put up some 600 x600 porcelain on walls

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. JulianSidney

was it a big wall?

20. timeless john

Yes - still £7.00 for every tile fixed!