Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilers needed, Manchester in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Time's Ran Out

ÂŁ5.55 if you want to be pedantic!
You still didn't say how big the wall was.:)
Could have been a big wall!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I see no link unless I use the quote system...like this message....
It depends on the screen size you're viewing the forum on. You might find a 'start conversation' link if you click on a person's username or avatar and get the pop up info card for that member.

D

Dumbo

was it a big wall?
ÂŁ5.55 if you want to be pedantic!
You still didn't say how big the wall was.:)
Could have been a big wall!
It was something like full height over bath and half height in the rest i can't remember the area as I wasn't interested. If you want to be pedantic I think your maths is still wrong it is ÂŁ5.41 approximately. I am not prepared to take it to any more decimal places than 2 that is why I say approximately.

aytiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Exactly and I think some of them need to know . I nearly chocked on my lunch when a contractor offered me ÂŁ15 psqm to put up some 600 x600 porcelain on walls
That's average money for house bashing, and a nursing home with say 15 bathrooms is just that. So say the rooms are 15 mtrs and you can do 20/25 mtrs a day, that's ÂŁ300-375 a day easy money. I'd take that

Reply to Tilers needed, Manchester in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock